BSc. Clean Energy Processes
- When applying or enrolling you will need to provide officially certified copies of relevant certificates, diplomas and other documentation issued overseas. Officially certified translations can be in the following languages: German, English or French.
- Please see the website on the certification of documents and translation for more information.
- Applicants from abroad need to see the information on document certification outside of Germany.
If you have received a conditional admission letter or an admission letter to the study programme BSc. CEP by FAU’s admission office, this does not mean that you have been selected for the programme yet.
It means that your application documents are now passed on to the CEP admission commission for the qualification assessment test. The condition for being admitted to the programme and to enroll for CEP is the successful completion of the qualification assessment test of the BSc. Clean Energy Processes. Enrollment is therefore only possible with the conditional letter of admission or letter of admission and the proof of successfully passing the qualification assessment test of the BSc. CEP programme.
MSc. Clean Energy Processes
- A programme with preselection means that the process of sifting the applications is done by the admission committee of the respective degree prior to admission.
- The selection process is based on among others academic prerequisites, professional and extricuricular experience as well as a selection interview. Your application will be evaluated by the admission committee. If your application meets the formal requirements you will officially be admitted into the program.
- Only after successful preselection, you will have to send your certified documents as hard copies to the Master’s admission office where the documents are checked with regard to the formal requirements.
Once the Admission Commission has assessed your application, we will inform you on the decision.