Do I need to certify my documents for application or enrollment?

  • When applying or enrolling you will need  to provide officially certified copies of relevant certificates, diplomas and other documentation issued overseas. Officially certified translations can be in the follwoing languages: German, English or French.
  • Please see the website on the certification of documents and translation for more information.
  • Applicants from abroad need to see the information on document certification outside of Germany.